Saturday 26 December 2009

Figs in Blankets/ Figs in Pigs

There are just too many catchy names (mainly provided by my imaginative Pops in Law) for these little beauties, a yummers combination of flavours and textures; it's the sweet and salty, crispy and oozy together that does something magic.

They are simply figs stuffed with mozzarella and wrapped in parma ham. Baked at gas 7 for 20mins.

These were served with rocket and a balsamic reduction- Yummers.

(Enough pictures of the figs? I just really love the figs. Tasty and photogenic- too good to be true)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Especially all your wonderful recipes. I will visit often...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful. I will have to bookmark and make soon. -- Sherry aka www.rosemaryandthegoat.com

    ReplyDelete